Thursday, December 10, 2009

head space


this is my creative space.. my gear lives here but i make art everywhere else but in my studio.. it is a storage place, too cluttered to make art... i make art in the kitchen, the lounge, the dining room, the garden, at the caravan, out in the countryside, in the car or anywhere else but the studio.. ideas however, do come to me sitting there.. alone i can write, think, look out the window ..these are the things i love about this room... the sun shines in through the windows during summer and in the winter ..this photo was taken yesterday morning, a beautiful summer day..

...pop over to http://kootoyoo.blogspot.com/2009/12/my-creative-space_10.html to check out other creative spaces ..

3 comments:

  1. You're very lucky to have such a bright, sunny space - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the creative chaos of your space :)

    im the same way. my crafty stuff lives in my craft room, but i never actually do anything in there. i've always felt guilty about that, but now i wont.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes ygirl, i feel lucky to have my space .. glad to give you one less reason to feel guilty julie..

    ReplyDelete